Toronto Raptors guard, DeMar DeRozan had a hell of a game tonight as he put on a scoring clinic against the Dallas Mavericks. DeRozan showed all aspects of his game during his performance as he shot 15-22 from the field including 1 three and knocking down 9 free throws.
Gerald Green throws down a huge dunk in a very important statement game against the Indiana Pacers. This win showed the NBA that the Suns may be a force to be reckoned with this year!
Gerald Wallace got straight to the point against the Washington Wizards with this game winning lay up!
It’s great to see Chicago Bulls guard, Derrick Rose back on the basketball court even if it is just a pre game workout. The announcers mentioned he could make a return during the playoffs if the Bulls make the cut in the eastern conference. Keep it up Derrick!
It’s safe to say New York Knicks big man, Andrea Bargnani will end up on this weeks Shaqtin A Fool…
Vince Carter uses a veteran move to back down Demar Derozan and punishes him with a dunk in the paint! It wasn’t the prettiest dunk of Vince’s career but definitely the most veteran dunk he’s done!
The Cleveland big man uses a ball fake usually used by point guards to fake out a defender and dunks on the fast break!
Cleveland Cavaliers forward, Earl Clark hasn’t been getting much attention now that he’s in a small market but he will definitely get some after this huge dunk tonight against the Chicago Bulls!
Along with the NBA’s most valued franchises, Forbes also released the highest paid players in the NBA! The list only included the top 10 players but included the usual suspects.
1) Kobe Bryant, Los Angeles Lakers- $64.5 Million Dollars
2) LeBron James, Miami Heat- $61.1 Million Dollars
3) Derrick Rose, Chicago Bulls- $38.6 Million Dollars
4) Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City Thunder- $31.8 Million Dollars
5) Dwyane Wade, Miami Heat- $30.7 Million Dollars
6) Carmelo Anthony, New York Knicks- $30.4 Million Dollars
7) Amar’e Stoudemire, New York Knicks- $28.2 Million Dollars
8) Dwight Howard, Houston Rockets- $26.5 Million Dollars
9) Dirk Nowitzki, Dallas Mavericks- $23.2 Million Dollars
10) Chris Paul, Los Angeles Clippers- $22.7 Million Dollars
Today Forbes Magazine released their rankings of most valuable NBA franchises. To no ones surprise the top 5 were large market teams. Coming in at the top was the New York Knicks valued at $1.4 Billion Dollars.
2nd -Los Angeles Lakers valued at $1.35 Billion Dollars.
3rd -Chicago Bulls valued at $1 Billion Dollars
4th -Boston Celtics valued at $875 Million Dollars
5th -Brooklyn Nets valued at $780 Million Dollars
In last place was the Milwaukee Bucks who are valued at $405 million dollars. Needless to say all NBA teams still have a great value!